1. Full-time undergraduate degree or above, majors in human resources, business administration and other related majors are preferred.
2. More than eight years of experience in personnel and administrative management in the manufacturing industry, and more than three years of work experience in the same position.
3. Familiar with the six force modules of human resources and the overall management of personnel administration.
4. Human resource management technician or second-level human resource manager is preferred.
5. Excellent outreach and public relations skills, with the ability to solve emergencies.
6. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, clear thinking and meticulous consideration of problems.
7. Be objective, rigorous and responsible, practical and dedicated.
8. Strong interpersonal communication, coordination, organizational skills and high team spirit, strong sense of responsibility.