1. Full-time undergraduate degree or above, administrative management, business administration, business management and other related majors are preferred.
2. More than five years of practical administrative work experience, and more than three years of management experience in the same position.
3. Excellent outreach and public relations skills, with the ability to solve emergencies.
4. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, clear thinking and careful consideration of problems.
5. Be objective, rigorous and responsible, practical and dedicated.
6, with strong interpersonal communication, coordination, organizational skills and a high degree of team spirit, strong sense of responsibility.